Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Yippie~~~~

hullo~~~~~~~~~~

haven't been blogging, coz busy travelling to small towns with my parents. I was on leave yesterday.

I went to 西塘 again with them (i went there last month). Although this is the second time I go there, I still enjoy myself very much. THe view is great!! i love river and old houses (uh-hem... not the toilet though), and the fish is so fresh!! I love the fish, we had 巴丝 fish. yum yum..

Also went to 周庄, errr... no comment... I don't like it that much, coz it is very commercialized already.

I wish I can go to 西塘 again, and i will go look for the same 三轮车夫 again, he is very nice to bring us around, and he is the best tour guide I had ever met. We tips him quite good at the end of the trip, he deserves it.

No picture lah.. picture in my sister's camera, she forgot to bring the usb cable to download. anyway, i tell u, the trip is good!!!

Last night mom cook 糖醋排骨 for us to eat, I feel so happy... hahaha.

Anyway, they said they finally understand why I feel so frustrated living here. I feel so glad that they agree with me about my feeling here~~~~~~ finally.. they believe what I wrote, and they saw with their own eyes about the stuff i been through here~~~~~~~

Yippie, tonite also got mom-cook food waiting for me:> yipppie~~~~~~~

2 comments:

nicknooo said...

mom cooking are alwasy the best. Like my kids, they prefer my cooking then dine outside. My cooking not bad also leh..

Elizebeth D.L. said...

yah... mom cook food is the best:) last night she bou-tong for us, we feel so hung-fuk oh :>

then at night I dozed off watching dvd with them. Just feel so like home... kekeke...