Monday, November 06, 2006

So 欣慰。。。

I feel very blessed that my bui bui worked in the same building with me. Although we don't go to work together in the morning, most of the time, we will make it to get off work at the same time.

Last evening, a small gesture that he did make me feel so touched..

My hubby always worried because of my height (yes, he said I am short), i always get bullied in the subway... yesterday, this has proven him right again.

We are about to get off at the station, train has not stopped yet, it is "stopping", and the woman, from about 3 person's seat away, suddenly rush to the door, and i was standing next to the door, she almost hit me, but before i can react, my hubby already used his big hand pushed that woman away! I was gasping when i realized he did that. He said to the women in a firmed voice "大家都是要下车的,请你守规矩一点”, to my surprise, that women apologized!!!!! “噢,对不起,对不起。。。”

I am so proud of my hubby. Mucks!!!!:) love u!!!

7 comments:

Lucky Lazy Lynn said...

是不是忽然覺得您老公好有型呢?

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Haha... lyn, yah.. it is like his face was shining. Hehehe...:p

nicknooo said...

英雄救美 !!! 好感人哦!!! 我们的另一半个子高大感觉上特别有安全感。

Unknown said...

hahahhaa.. I can imagine..

Elizebeth D.L. said...

chooi chooi, yah, your mr. D also very tall and big size, gives us protected feeling right?:>

nicknooo said...

yes, his big, but he scare of xiao chiang and ghost. He told me, if one day we see ghost, he will not fight the ghost to safe mylife, he will carry me and run as fast as possible, hahaha!

Elizebeth D.L. said...

my bui also scared of xiao chiang.
if our house got xiao chiang, baygon is our savior.