Thursday, November 02, 2006

...

If your boss loves team-building, and he instructed the admin to organize a 2 days 1 freaking night trip to somewhere u seriously can already picture the lousy resort without having to go there yet, and also eating those food u dun like.. would you have the guts to tell him "I don't want to go. You guys have fun lah"?

I am in such dilemma. @#$%! Can picture he being not happy if I told him this, but at the same time if I go, some more have to stay there 1 night, with all the stupid kids around, I will be very not happy too.

Boss not happy more important? Or my happiness is much more important? Can someone tell me?

6 comments:

angela said...

tell u what... u pretend to want to go, that u r really excited abt the trip, then last minute call your boss and said u are "down with sickness", for eg. diarrhea or severe mentrual cramps or something lor... then end up no need to go mar... then at the same time your boss won't know that u didn't want to go in the 1st place...
(when they come back u pretend to be very disappointed u didn't get to go lor...)
hahahhaha

Elizebeth D.L. said...

they leaving next friday after lunch... how ah? i morning also MC meh?

:(

sucks. Why they love spending nights at those kampung? SOB!!

I am not alone, the 2 hongkong girls here are thinking to escape too.

Unknown said...

yeah.. you friday MC whole day lah.. what else..

I like angela's technic .. I use it few times di..

angela said...

yah lah, whole day lah...
friday morning call in and sound like u will DIE like that!!!
hahahhahaha

nicknooo said...

good idea. sometime you tell them the truth they don't like, so have to use the bullshit method, then only the trust you....

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Haha... girls, because the hotel fees very high, boss decided to just make it a day trip. HOHOHO...

but I don't understand one thing, earlier because the hotel thing, whoever brought spouse need to pay 200. But now, because is day trip, spouse no need to pay.

I mean... lunch, dinner no need $$ meh? ... entrance fees to old town no need $$ meh? I mean, this trip is not "Free" u know, we each chipped in 500 rmb for the recreation club thingy (yah, money sucker, some more pay 500 at one go!), don't we have some say whether we should charge the spouse instead of just boss? (boss bring his wife every single time without fail, and his wife, really is a big eater, very bah-zah shanghainese type some mroe. eat already some more want to dah-bao juices back to hotel, very siah-sui).

@#$%! Unfair. Don't care, like that must drag my bui bui go also.