Friday, November 10, 2006

My friend got dumped

In August, I fly back from KL to Shanghai together with my this fren, let's called her T. And she some more staying with her guy fren in shanghai, instead of staying wiht me, so I already guessed something fishy is going on.

Then, she tried so hard to look for job in Shanghai. Mind u, orang ini tak tau mandarin nor can't read at all. So, i lagi suspicious.

It proves me right, she finally confessed to me, she and that guy had started liao. I was happy for her. Me and her not know each other very well, but, we are quite open when we talk through email. haha.. anyway..

Can't find job in one week, so she fly back to KL, continue with her good-pay job in KL, and hari hari pay lots of money to Maxis to maintain their relationship.

Yesterday, she emailed me, "babe, do you know what happened? He broke up with me, and I am flying off to sh tomorrow."

I was so shocked. Her friends suspected this guy met someone else in sh.

I was quite pissed also... how can he do that?

I asked me fren "so, you still wanna come?? cancel your flight lah"

she replied, "but i have 5 interviews line up for next week."

I was :|... I asked, "already broke up, you still wanna work here??"

she replied, "i can live without him. I still love sh."

I am amazed with her answer, both parts on "can live without him" and "love sh". I mean, how can she love sh????

I wish her good luck! I do hope she can find her happiness in sh soon. Well... i also wish she can work here so we can lepak togehter. But... it is kinda harsh for a girl to go through this, imagined u got dumped just 1 day before you flying off to see your honey. THe punishment is just too harsh.

Ms. T, see you soon yah~

10 comments:

Elizebeth D.L. said...

btw, i think guys who break up via phone or email are totally sucks. Like that also no guts to tell the girl face-to-face, is really no balls.

nicknooo said...

Exactly, totally 废物! 废柴!

Unknown said...

Really ? Oh my gawd..

She okay ? oh well, if she likes shanghai so much she might as well go and try out.. dont tell me is just that guy only.. btw.. they only pak tor for 3 weeks only.. the rest of the time is just calling each other.. what do you think?

Elizebeth D.L. said...

kai xin, she called me over the weekend (we gonna meet this week, perhaps today, depends on my TRU meeting..), she said, that guy, is avoiding her call!

I cannot believe this guy is so cha! at least give people a good closure lah, right??

avoiding call, so tikus.

Lucky Lazy Lynn said...

Mind you, I've got a guy friend who is the bigger losers - break up via sms!

Unknown said...

Oh my gawd.. anyways, Deisy where is she staying? not with you meh ?
who is she interviewing with ?

I think that losser got some other chick in the house lah.. what else ... fukup arse hole

Elizebeth D.L. said...

she not staying with me, apparently, she got a lot of frens in shanghai.. no wonder she wants to come here, can form a banana community (they all dunno speak mandarin, wonder how they survive).

Unknown said...

haHAHAHAHAHA but alot of them like that lah.. hahahahaha

Last-of-the-Dragon said...

eh...i'm banana too....

Anonymous said...

omg, this sounds familiar :p