Tuesday, November 28, 2006

asdfgh

Yesterday after I took shower (first thing after reached home), i realized i have 2 missed calls. Before I can react, another call came in.

K: "thank god, finally you picked up the phone"
Me: "..." (what the fuck? shower also have to pick up your phone is it?)
K: "bla bla bla, bla bla bla"
Me: "K, listen, I did not know you are going to discuss this matter with me at this hour, and I don't have my laptop with me, so, can I get back to you tomorrow morning?"
K: "oh.. ok.. but I thought my manager asked you to come into SBM to discuss this matter with us in this afternoon."
Me: ".." (what the fuck? I report to your manager is it? You are just one of our client, I don't report to you!!"
Me: "if I went to SBM at your manager mentioned time, which is 2pm, then I must be crazy to wait for your meeting which only started now at 7.00pm. I have so many things to do in office, not just about your project, I hope you can understand that."
K: "bla bla bla... if we still have some questions, can we call u agian later?" (that time is already 8pm)
Me: "u can try, but i don't have the document with me"
K: "you should help us."
Me: "yes, during office hour" (i wanted to add, "and with nice attitude". YOur attitude makes me want to strangle you!!!)

Fuck! It is not about office hour not office hour actually. I don't mind to help. But, her tone of voice is as if I report to her or to her manager, they are just small fly player in china now. What makes them think they have such power to make me wait at one venue for them to have a meeting only at 4 hours later? (I waited for them few times before, so I gave in. Me not their leng, htey have no rights to ask me wait for meeting at their convenient time. ANd the venue, is so bloody far away from my office. 1 trip back and forth basically I don't have to work for the day liao. And I got life, I don't work after 7pm unnecessarily.)

I tell u, after this christmas project, I am gonna give them really hard time. No more nice support anymore. L should fire K, she pissed off so many vendors, suppliers, and advertisers (news travel fast in this industry).

3 comments:

angela said...

Deisy, one day u must come visit the pub me and KX will start (dunno when lah!).
SA-the-Bar...
hahahahhaha
=)

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Hahahahhaa... took me 10 seconds to figure out what u mean by that!:p

Cool... yes, make me a SA-the-Bar house-cocktail too~~~~

angela said...

sure thing!
=P