Friday, June 01, 2007

Tagged by Mrs P

4 Jobs I've had in my life:
1) HLF
2) A.S.
3) F&S
4) HMP

4 Movies I can watch over and over again:
1)The Sound of Music
2)
3)
4)
(seriously can't remember any of them in full name)

4 Places I’ve been on Vacation:
1) Cambodia
2) Redang
3) L.A.
4) Tibet - Lhasa

4 Of my Favorite Dishes:
1) sichuan frog!
2) Any kind of prawn
3) Butter crab in PJ
4) Chicken Wing near my place in SH

4 Places I would like to Visit:
1) Maldives
2) Bali
3) Phuket
4) Hawaii

4 Most overused Words:
1) Bui Bui..
2) tiu
3) kanasai
4) Shit!

4 TV Shows I love to Watch:
1) 巴黎恋人
2) Simpson
3) Sex & the City
4) 巴黎恋人 (I really love this)

4 Bloggers I am Tagging:
1) skip
2) skip
3) skip
4) skip (hehee.. lazy lah)

Tiu, today damn busy leh!!

1 comment:

Purple~MushRooM said...

Hahaha... kena tag still wanna say tiu... you indeed love to use this word. Tiu... i also learnt from you. Hahaha.