Monday, June 11, 2007

Another pricey "toy" in my wish-list

I asked my Beijing colleague about some photo-taking technique (he went to Tibet too in May, and I saw his photos, he has some talents!), about how to take a photo, where the focus is clear, but outside the focus area, all blur blur one. Below is what he explained to me (i scared I forgot, so post it here then I can remember, haha):

你讲的焦内清晰而焦外模糊,在摄影上被叫做景深,景深大就是指焦点和背景(焦外)都清晰,景深小就是指焦点清晰但焦外模糊。
控制景深大小有三个重要的因素:
1,光圈的大小。光圈越大,景深越小;反之光圈越小,景深越大;
2,镜头的焦段。长焦端拍出的照片景深就小;反之广角端拍出的照片景深就大;
3,相机距离拍摄对象的远近。距离拍摄对象越近,景深就越小;反之景深就大;

所以如果想拍出这种效果的照片,首先要换一个大光圈,带长焦镜头的相机。
结论是:投资买一台单反相机吧!

See how talented he is? Anyway... I am toggling on the thought of getting a more professional camera.


Ta-Da~~~~~ Panasonic Lumix DMC - LX 2. Cost around 4-5K. Wow... another big investment.

I still love my Sony Cybershot, but that babe can't do 景深. Damn.

Is it worth to spend 4-5K on a guy's thing - camera? Tell me~~~ Tell me~~~~

2 comments:

Purple~MushRooM said...

Maybe this can be your new hobby. I will check out the price for you if can.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Junie- it was in renminbi. And I just checked a forum, someone got it for 3,600 renminbi here. I gotta go find out more;)

DSLR is what brand?? is it good? To be honest, I not happy about this LX-2 look. It is too "guy".