Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Olympic Fuwa




Daddy gave me specific instruction to get him something on olympic fuwa, so he can give it out to someone special to my dear brother:)

Nice or not? The gold medal, has 2 sides, and can take out the plastic cover and touch the "gold". hahahaa... of course, not 999 gold lah. Just gold plated.

The gold coin I bought 2. And, I starting to get addicted to these stuff. Eyeing on a few more... but in order not to make impulse buying, I controlled myself to just these last night.
Purple mushroom, we go again after I am back OK?:)

OH!!!!!! Guess what? last night is the first time I scratched RMB 5 on the fapiao! HAHA!!!! Finally, after hundreds of fapiao I get, finally got a small luck!

2 comments:

Purple~MushRooM said...

Yes.. very addictive. I also wanna buy more.

We were just talking about the fa piao scratching when you really kena one yesterday! Hahaha... so lucky!

Anonymous said...

OMG.. My dad just got back from Shang Hai.. and he bought damn alot lor.. hahahaha.a..