Monday, June 04, 2007

在世界的中心呼喊爱

This is the second Japanese movie series that can make me cry in every episode (it has 5 episodes & 1 summary episode). My sister bought this when she visited me last time, and lend it to me when I went back last time. I started watching it lately because I promised to return to her on my next trip back (which is soon!! yippie!!!!!!).

My sister warned me, "jie, you don't cry like an ah ma when u watch this ok... behave!"

I thought, "simi-lan lah... just another jap drama jeh.."

WAH LAU I tell you. It turned out even better than 巴黎恋人!I love the actor and actress!!! And the story line really can make me feel so sad, even though it is just a story.

Bui Bui doesn't like these movie that make me cry, so I can only curi curi watched when he was away to business trip last week. After he came back from the trip, I haven't finished watching it. So, I watched it when he sleeping at night. And I cried like no body business!!! The story was so ke-lian....

I hope none of the friends I know has their experience in the drama. Damn tong-fu experience.

Sis --- you are right, it's a great drama!!

Whoever wrote this story line & the song, I salute to you. It's simply just great!

2 comments:

Purple~MushRooM said...

You like to watch crying movie ah? I didn't know jap movie also cry cry one. Thought only Taiwan and Korean can get the crying award.
Anyway, i not interested in crying movie. I prefer laughing stocks like Sex & the City.

Yay!! I can't wait to go back SH and lepak and watch Heroes and Desperate Housewives at home!!

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Between Desperate Housewives and homemade nasi lemak & hainanese chicken, I will choose the later.

What's wrong with you? Enjoy your stay at KL lah... don't complain!! kekeke...

my stomachs show hungry sign again after typing nasi lemak and hainanese chicken rice.. tiu.