Tuesday, June 05, 2007

@#$%!

I want to complaint about my assistant again!

Sigh... why I so bad luck one, got such an assistant...

She always do things which I have already done (stupid right???), and sometimes, she can zi-ba-zi-wai send emails to other people directly, without discussing with me, like she is the boss and I am her assistant in the cc list. And because some of the things I already did (I am her superior, no need to tell her EVERYTHING right??), she doesn't know, zi-ba-zi-wai asking the same thing again, made other people confused.

And when she made a big mistake, before I can discuss with her of the situation, she kia-si and first thing came out her mouth is, "It's xxxx that asked me to do. Not my fault." Immediately pushed away the responsibility!!! WTF???

I VERY TIU NIA SING HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why can't I just fire her??!!!!

I will be much healthier, happier, and more efficient without such assistant.

5 comments:

Purple~MushRooM said...

Hahaha... aiya.. u must think of a way to make her go la. Stop being Miss Nice and be Miss Shek-Kin. Make her life miserable. Do it lar! She is your assistant. Write email and cc to boss. Tell her.. next time, before sending any emails, pls clarify with me first in order not to confuse everyone else. make her no face ma!

Elizebeth D.L. said...

I really hate her. Fat ass!!! Brain used in wrong way, and no common sense, and old thinking, uncivilised (she once put the next car saman on her hubby car, so that they won't get saman, and the poor car next to them got saman twice), no taste, and easily ji ba ji wai!

Elizebeth D.L. said...

And her English sucks!!! arghhhhhhh

Elizebeth D.L. said...

And our company paid for her English tuition fee!!!!!!!

zewt said...

wow... much anger.. hopefully u feel better after writing this. if really cant tahan... tell the big boss lor... cant?