Monday, June 18, 2007

Lubricant?


I forgot to blog about this yesterday.

The hotel we were staying at QingDao, have lubricant available in the bathroom, can you believe it? Selling at RMB 30 per tube, and, one of the bullet points there read, "can kill sperm". So, it works like a lubricant + condom at the same time? :

I must be very ulu, this is the first time I see a hotel have this kinda thing on-sale. Ha!

The hotel also got some "adult" movies on-show on TV. Very interesting lah this hotel. Perhaps next time I should go back to this same hotel with my hubby. hohohoho.... :P Lubricant + condom + adult movie + sea view + sea, what more can you ask for?;)

6 comments:

Purple~MushRooM said...

HAHHAHAA!

Can kill sperm meaning the lubricant has spermicide in it. Wah.. i have also never seen this kind of stuffs in hotel before.

Interesting wor....

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Kekekekeke...

They are very "open" about this kinda thing here in China, don't u think so? They even advertised those pills 避孕药 on subway, tag line was, "Family Best Friend", something like that.

zewt said...

so you're not there with your husband? hmmmmmm......

Anonymous said...

how come my sis so hamsap 1 ah??

Anonymous said...

how come my sis so hamsap 1 ah??

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Hamsap meh?...
this is called -- REAL. muahahaha...