Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Work Cultural Shock

This morning, I frantically handling with hundreds of things and phone calls trying to solve 10 things in 1 hour.

My assistant sent me an email, ask me check on a work (which should be done before CNY).

So, in the midst of my pengsan-mood, I look through the work.

Immediately I spotted typo error! Instead of 再加,she put 在家 and thus the sentence, if you read it, is damn funny.

I asked her, "xxx, 你以后可不可以先看过广告公司那边发过来的东西,去掉错误,才发给我?我很忙,真的没时间看两次。”

Miss xxx: “领导,你也知道,自己的错误,自己很难看出来的。”

I was holding my temper.......... totally speechless.

This is not the first time she did this kinda stupid mistake. Always just click the "forward" button and send the email from the agency to me without herself even gone through it first!!

I wish I can fire her... arrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......

Am I too demanding??

6 comments:

Eileen said...

You can hire me. Coz I hate my fugging company and my mandarin is definitely much better than your assistant. Work cultural shock... Mine is worse with boss slamming on the table and shouting in a meeting with all of the employees. Still vividly in my mind. And there goes 5 employees next month!

Purple~MushRooM said...

Just shout KNN Mahai in her face! Lucky I don't have such person in my team. Haha.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

princess -- i think my company cannot pay the salary you getting now, at that level. hahaha..

purple -- ..... KNN is only understood by MAL'sian lah.

Eileen said...

Muahaha... how u know how much I earning? Even though I am a princess, I earn peanuts. Double P. hahaha...

Eh, why your blog's layout same with mine. Irritating. Technically, I start from Jan 2005, so I tai sai... Fai fai change layout!

Is she Shanghainese? I can ask my collagues for KNN in Shanghainese. muahahaha

Lucky Lazy Lynn said...

Of course you're not demanding. Your company is paying her to assist you. Fire her!

舞者 said...

You know what. Firing her is a waste. As I see it, she makes a perfect target to vent all your anger and frustrations on. Say one morning, you step on a pool of phlegm, or some bitch brushes you with her filthy hair, you know who to turn to.

You are right, KNN is not understandable by them, nor helpful to your elite image. You see, Chinese girls nowadays are only intimidated by the things they don't grasp or blindly worship, so it's time to lash out our favouriate f- words, or some Korean curses.