Sunday, February 04, 2007

I am so busy!!!!

I was, and I am still so busy even since I posted the Simpson picture... meetings after meetings, ppt after ppt, excel spreadsheets after excep spreadsheets... A&P budgets, etc etc...endless stuff. And I totally have no time to check on blogs nor maintain my own blogs for the past 3 weeks. Scary...

Anyway, I am counting down to go home for CNY. Yippie..:) I want to eat nasi lemak, hokkien mee, ban mee, and endless list of food when I get back. Yes, for sure will gain weight but I don't mind! Muahahhahaa...

And this year I have 3 malaysian frens coming to work in Shanghai. I am very excited to have them around. haha. One of them is already here. Wow.. seems that Shanghai is a place to be nowadays? No longer Singapore? Seems like many people i know will end up in shanghai. Hey, could you be next?:)

Will update more next time. Hope have time to go read your blogs also... ta~~~~ Hope to see some of you in CNY also~~~~ those have kids, remember to get angpao from me, first year giving angpao away, quite excited. hahaahhaa:)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I will wait for yours and Fenni's Ang Pow..

Lucky Lazy Lynn said...

First time two packets!

Purple~MushRooM said...

Hey Woman! Cool blog... can't wait to be back for CNY huh? Hahaha... i will get to eat those food a week earlier than you.. muahhahaa!

Eileen said...

I will be eating this Saturday. Muahahahahaha...... I know u must be cursing cialat & feel very dulan now :P

What food should I start first ar?

Anonymous said...

kai xin - u so old still want angpao? don't make me laugh!! hahahaha...

-deisy
(i upgraded the blog to new version, and shit, they made me use google account, which I dun have)