Wednesday, February 14, 2007

vacation-wishlist #1




西藏、布达拉宫~~~~

you are on my next vacation-wishlist!!

I read various articles about the xizang trip, must be in good health. I just wish my body can listen to me and be a good girl.

The last 'mountain' area that I been to was Kunming, and I had terrible 高原反应, I feel so ashamed of my poor health.

After CNY, I plan to go to gym again to train my body to tip-top condition for the xizang trip. Would I be successful? (that depends whether bui bui goes to gym together with me or not. hahahaha)

5 comments:

nicknooo said...

噢, 你是去取经吗? 一路顺风!

Anonymous said...

Babe, I really wana go, can only do it in July tho, can postpone??

Purple~MushRooM said...

I was planning for this trip for May golden week. But it cost RMB10,000 per person! Too expensive for a place in China itself... trip cancelled... not going during the golden week.

How's your CNY? So sad to be back in SH... work starts...:(

Elizebeth D.L. said...

purple-mushroon: I also think 10K is a lot (yes, this is the price we were quoted too), but... if we don't go in Golden week, when else we have time to go wor... so busy.. sob. Oi, go together lah!! want or not?

ZZ -- can you postpone your exam to July instead? just few more months jeh...:p eh, worth neh!

nicknoo -- 唐山藏?hahha...

Purple~MushRooM said...

RMB10k per person not worth going to Tibet la... I'd rather go somewhere else with that amt of money. Still planning for my May holidays...