Thursday, February 08, 2007

Weird Dream

I was having trouble posting and commenting on blog because I move my blog account to gmail. Finally got it solved today. Phew.

I wanted to write about a weird dream I had 2 nights ago.

In the dream, I was riding a bike, and was turning into a shop lot lane as usual. Just when I made that turn, I suddenly see a gui lou policeman standing there grinning mockingly, and he signaled me to stop. He said he has to saman me because I was making a turn illegally. I immediately shouting at him (live in c*ina too long, anything not right, shout loud loud first), said, "为什么不可以?!以前都可以的呀!”. I'm not sure why I was speaking chinese to the guilou policeman, but anyway..

He answered, "because since this morning the rule has changed. This lane cannot make left turn, u must go further a bit to turn in.", he wa still smiling mockingly. I hate his face.

I then tried to sweet talk him a bit (malaysian way when kena saman..), asked him can he give me a chance.

He said, "Nope ma'am. I am sorry."

I then angry, "他妈的你娘!有什么了不起!多少钱?我多多都给得起!!”。

I was awaken by alarm clock after that. I cannot tell did he really saman me or not.

I was swearing when I woke up from the dream, coz I don't understand why I dreamt I riding a bike, instead of driving a merz???

Could it be the local culture here made me think that bike is a transportation mode for me? ? OMG..

Anyway, I hope next time if I dream, if it's not a Merz, at least is a Honda that I was driving. So insulting... a poor bike... yucks.

1 comment:

angela said...

muahahhahaha...
that is some cute dream u have there lor!!!