Monday, February 12, 2007

CNY~~~

Just realized I posted 2 complaint posts. So, I should start posting some happy ones, if not, some people might actually think I am only good at complaint, and don't know how to enjoy life. Muahahhaa...

few more days, I will be back to KL celebrating CNY. YES!!!

then few days ago, I just realized I do not have any new clothes for CNY, a yearly tradition that I must have. I used to have at least 3-5 new dresses just cater for CNY purpose. And new shoes of course. hahaa...

But how to buy summer wear clothes in a winter city?

I have 2 pair of new shoes that I bought at the end of spring, so i still can bring back and wear as new shoes.. but how about new clothings? I only have few new t-shirts, but CNY supposed to wear nice dress, not T-shirt!

OK.. ok.. this is small matter... the important thing is, I get to lay my mouth on nasi lemak and hokkien mee by this weekend... hoohohohohoh...

I had better not get sick (last year I went back, ate too much, then lou-sai and have to stop eating for 2 days, wasted~~~).

No comments: