Monday, February 12, 2007

urgghh

I really don't like some people who tries to act cute or funny with me when I am damn serious with them. There is this local media company, always try to act cute with me. And, she always repeat what I said, but made it sound like it was her idea, and I should agree with her (yah... agree to my own words, isn't that sound funny??).

So, just now I gave it back to her gou li gou li.

She :"bla bla bla...."
me: "I want the logo to be top left, and chinese words to be on the right side."
she: "bla bla bla.. yah, why don't we put the logo at the left, and chinese words on the right? don't u think that is better?"
me: "(fire is already on my head...) yes, which is what I said to you just now. Can't you hear me??"
she: "oh.. bla bla bla. I just think that you should agree that logo on the left looks better."
me:" (almost lost my mind dealing with a psycho) Lady, that's what I said just now!! It's my idea!! don't make it sound like it is your new idea and try to educate me!!!" (in fact, I already lost my patient at that time).

I slammed down the phone at her after that.

I cannot, I repeat, I cannot deal with stupid local lady that tries to act cute and funny with me! urghhhh... what has got into her?? did she just left her brain, or ears at home today???

No comments: