Monday, February 26, 2007

I am back

I am back... sob sob...

Every time I changed back the SH sim card to my phone upon returning to SH, I feel very very sad... the feeling is undescridable.

Got some encounters on the flight back from KL to SH.

20 minutes before the departing time, the flight is still not full. So I was talking to bui bui, "many people still on vacation. Sob Sob.. I jealous..".

5 minutes after I said that, whole bunch of SH-nese came onboard. MY GOODNESS, they were so loud and speaking in sh-nese language. One woman was standing talking to anotehr passenger & blocking the path-way until the flight attendant kindly asked her to sit down coz the flight is taking off.

As soon as I heard them talking loudly in SH-nese, I was complaining to my hubby, "I thought I have at least another 5 hours of civilization time!"

They were so noisy I tell u...

Anyway, dunno is it because of waiting for them to get onboard, the flight was being grounded at the runway for another 30 minutes (thanks to them.....). But that was OK, coz we don't mind "staying" on KL land for another 30 minutes. Haha~~

When duty-free item selling time is up, they got so many questions, "how much is this?" "ringgit or renminbi?" "can I pay renminbi? no more ringgit", "does it worth that much? oh how about this perfume? how much?" "How much is that make-up pouch?" "ringgit or renminbi?".... I was sitting 2 rows behind them and waiting for the flight attendant to come by selling me the duty free item and these people asked so many questions. I swear the flight attendant spent like 20 minutes entertaining their question (since when MAS flight attendant is so patience??). Anyway, the above conversation is of course in mandarin.

At the end, they only buy 2 items. Pay renminbi.

They must not been shopping very frequently at local departmental store in SH, coz, if they have done that, they will know the duty-free items in MAS is very cheap. And the answers to questions they asked about how much are all printed on Temptation magazine in front of them, why asked so many questions? If they can try the perfume, i tell u, they will spend like 2 hours figuring what to buy. Aiyoh~~~~~~~~~~~~

20 minutes before the flight was touching down, flight attendant came to collect the ear set from all passengers. Guess what? They refused to return the ear set to them, reason is, "we got it so late, we want extra time wearing them. We will return it the last."

...........................................................

I was sitting 2 rows behind. I couldn't have heard wrongly...

I was very down... I am back.

13 comments:

Purple~MushRooM said...

Yes... I experienced the same thing on my flight back.
SO Noisy!
SO much to talk.. non stop!
SO many kids...
SO many shouting here and there...

It's like they have dominated the plane! KNN!

Elizebeth D.L. said...

hahaha... and I thought I was the only one feeling they are noisy.. HAHAHA..

vincentwoo said...

hahahaa..
as usual, your blog about SH is very entertaining...

Holiday is alway short. :)
\

Unknown said...

Hehehe.. ei, email me the address, I really lost it..

Send you something nice k.

Ei, can go HK in April ah? wan to meet me there? dont' go Tibet lah.. go hk only.. go hk.. go hk..

Elizebeth D.L. said...

KX -- april what time? Actually got think to go, coz got one fren going also, can bang into his hotel with my hubby. hahhaha..

Apr 6-8 want? dunno I busy or not that time...

Unknown said...

April 26 - 5th May .. can? lets go the place we first "fall in love" hahahahahah

Eileen said...

Haha... I guess that makes 3 of us. Purple-mushroom, u & me. Why do we torture ourselves and live in this city??? At least be thankful you gals have a hubby to "suffer" with. Hahaha

Elizebeth D.L. said...

eileen -- if you want, you also got lots of "hubby" to choose from leh.. hahaaa... ok, lots of men, not lots of hubby, choi choi choi. pui pui.

I think hor, if I want to be happier, I should have a private car, private driver, and private walking lane, private restaurant. First 2 is easy to do, money can solve. the last 2 wishes, is a bit difficult... private walking lane and restaurants??... i wish lah.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

KX - timing no good lah. I go tibet liao. kekekek... Tibet is very expensive.. I am still trying to talk through myself that it is worth that money.

zewt said...

were u daisythecow ah?

Elizebeth D.L. said...

zewt -- purple mushroom asked me this question before too. I am NOT daisythecow lah... thecow sounds so stupid. Will never pick such nick. hahahahaa... ok.. let's not get too personal on thecow.

I am not daisythecow. Why??

Eileen said...

hahahaha... daisythecow... not suitable lar. I think you got better nick. Want me to suggest? :P

Eh, so your blog is not private anymore lar. Muahaha... u cham lar, u better be more careful of your words... You got readers that are less than 30 years old. KEKEKEKE... 30SX

Private walking lane you can make in your own house compound one... Private restaurant your kitchen & dining table lar... Muahaha....

Dulan or not? :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

zewt said...

cos someone by that nick commented on my blog before.