Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Everyday is a V-day!


Bui Bui bought me a Swarovski round crystal pendant from his last U.S. business trip. He said the simple round shape crystal suits me who does not like fancy stuff and 'love' shape stuff that looks very lao-tu. hahaha... he really reads my mind perfectly well:)

I have been keeping this pendant in the drawer for almost a month liao. Today, I proudly took it out and wear it! Purposely wear a lower cut shirt (it is still winter time here... cold cold..) just to make this pendant out-standing. hahahaa...

Bui Bui, I love you!!!:) And you are right, everyday is a Valentine's Day for us:)


10 comments:

Unknown said...

Get a baby already!!!

nicknooo said...

Dam, so nice la! simple yet allegent.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

KX -- not yet. Figure out Pig Year sure lots of competition in every damn thing. Don't want to stress out our kids in his/her future life (education enrollment seats, working opportunity, etc). Then I don't really like Rat year also... so, dunno lah... wait and see see lah.. kekeke..

chooi chooi - Happy New Year!!!:) Saw your place picture, nice view!

Last-of-the-Dragon said...

wah...nice......you married a good hubbie...err.shud i say he married a good wife ;)

Anonymous said...

Ah, now I know how to pronounce "Bui Bui", it's "Buy Buy".

Just kidding. La.

Unknown said...

Oi, what lah you,,,whats wrong with pig or rat year wor ? Must wait till it's dragon, tiger year izzit? hahahah.. Nways, Fenni ask me to nag you, say you old di, faster faster get a baby soon so that the changes of slimming down is higher.. yes, she nag the same thing to me too..

Hei, msg me once you got your number for Malaysia k.. muahs

Elizebeth D.L. said...

KX - you one more step to take. Please get married first before having a kid.. this society is still very conservative ok? hahahaha.... kidding kidding.

Ichigo- are you going back for CNY??

Anonymous said...

I wish I have that sort of money and time to do such a thang. By the way, guess who has to give out red packets this time around? (Fanfare)

Purple~MushRooM said...

U call your hubby Bui Bui? So cute.. hehe.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

ichigo -- i gave them red packets this year!! Too bad you not here. Eh, only this year I give to 同辈,and you miss it. Hahaha!!

It was good to be back to KL. And it was sad to put back the @#$% 13xxxxxxxxx sim card back to the phone. SOB!