Monday, March 12, 2007

Money Changer


Do you know that "Money Changer" in China does not mean two-way type of money changer, despite the fact that they posted both buy & sell exchange rate on the board? Well, at least this is what I find out from the stupid suck attitude "Money Changer" in the Pudong Airport.
I wanted to change some ausie dollar, so since I was in Pudong Airport, I went to the counter, told him I want to buy 1000 ausie dollar. The guy, replied in the most disgusted tone of voice, "不换的!".
I was very pissed, but I hold my anger. I wanted to tell him, "fuck you, you 不换,why you posted both buy and sell on the board?"
For some reason, I felt I was bullied, and I was holding my tear back.
I called my hubby right after that, complaining to him, if it is not because of him working in SH, I will leave this lousy place without regret and without tear IMMEDIATELY!
I don't understand why they so stupid, if the exchange is really just one way, can you don't use "money changer"? The last I was told, money changer involves both buy & sell meaning. You idiot bastard!!!
I so wanted to call the complaint toll-free number to report that idiot attitude.
I realized I was more pissed by his attitude and not by the fact that I could not buy the ausie dollar from the airport for dunno what stupid reason (am not interested to find out!).
This land is so good to produce sucker!

4 comments:

Purple~MushRooM said...

I realised most of them are like that. I think they haven't got enough sleep. So, they are very mang-chang. Ask him to go back home to sleep! Tiu!

Eileen said...

They have bad s*x, pissed off salary, lousy working hours and bad personality. Their life is pitiful, that is why they throw their outrage on other ppl.

We go back to our loving family, enjoy comfortable life, can blast over these with our good frens.

ha, gal, you should be smiling now instead. We miss u lar, let's think of our next food session and make it when you are back.

zewt said...

hahaha.... another china thing i guess. nothing make sense there. that's why i just have to come back, despite things not looking very rosy here either.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

June -- no lah... (actually I changing to other currency notes. But for privacy sake, I make up a currency x. hehehee...)