Monday, March 26, 2007

梁雄胜

He is my highschool friend, lived in the same Garden, and we used to ride on the same Bas Sekolah to school last time. The Bas will pick me up first, then go to his house, and he always get on the bus with slow & steady motion, and we usually just 打招呼 with one 眼神. Every morning like that.

I got the shocking news yesterday, that he passed away. Reason was still unknown yet until this morning, my another high school friend told us he went to Sabah snorkeling, and his greatest hobby 摄影 took his life while he left his friends and took picture alone of the under sea beautiful sight.

His body was cremated. And his parents throw his ashes to the Port Klang. I simply cannot imagine his parents pain.

Told my hubby this sad news yesterday. He asked me, "were you close to him?". Very sad, we were never very close even though same Garden, same class, same Bas Sekolah. But, I told my hubby we were highschool mates, and went through lots of ups & downs together, and this piece of "close" is priceless.

The last we get together was highschool 9th year re-union. I remembered he even proposed to come pick me up from the house to go to the venue together, so I can wear high heel shoes without the hassle of driving. He told me about his job that time, and also his new hobby with the camera. I remembered asking him "Got gf or not?". I think his replied that time was a bit "blur", ended up he just simply said, "not met one yet lah", and the conversation with the gf was ended.

I wonder did they pick up his camera that was with him at his last moment of life. The pictures must be full of his beautiful snapshots, even though is of last moment.

雄胜,你安息吧。你的漫画和你的大眼镜会永远在我回忆里头。

3 comments:

Purple~MushRooM said...

It's a dangerous sport. What actually happened?

zewt said...

looks like a lot of ppl passed away recently.

Lucky Lazy Lynn said...

Life's short and unpredictable, hence we've no time to waste. Live everyday to the fullest, no regrets, no buts...