Sunday, March 04, 2007

blablabla

Just when I was about to pack all the heavy clothes into a box (I thought winter is over) after 2 days of 20 degree celcius, yesterday, was "big wind big rain"(大风大雨) and temperature today is near zero (was freezing out there~~~~). Sigh... besides feeling dulan about winter is still here, I am more upset that our dear Mr. Earth is really sick. Look, he is behaving weird lately (there was few days, morning 2 degree, afternoon 20+ degree, and at night was 5 degree), and this year winter is considered the warmest in the past dunno many years. All the vege is over-supplied.

Mr. Earth.. u hang on first ok, don't "sneeze" badly... I got many things unsettled yet - like having baby, firing my assistant, and pushing some cheena lang along my walking pathway (so that they don't push me later, I push them first. muahaha), etc... Until I finished doing all these, you don't "sneeze" yet please..... PLEASE!!

Having said that, I was very happy lately. I am going back to KL for work-purpose for a week, yes, KL again!!! hohohoho... I can hug my dear mama again!! I miss her so much... of course, my big belly dad, hahaha...:) Best of all, i can do more shopping at MidValley. I love midvalley... I thinking, if I am financially more "free", then I want to buy the new condo next to it, so I can morning shop, afternoon shop, at night shop. My second dream. (Have I told you guys my first dream is to stuff my bolster with all 100 USD notes and hug it to sleep every night?? My hubby said I very 拜金主义. haha.. anyway..).

I missed out butter crab last 2 weeks in KL. I am gonna "claim" it this time!! and Klang bakuteh!!!

Talking about eating, in my this trip, I find many of the food that I once thought was the best in heaven, was not the same anymore. The zhu-yuk-fen behind the HLA, no longer tastes good. I was so disappointed :( And for the best dim-sum place I used to think, is no longer the best too (i was murmuring that the Shanghai dim sum tastes better than it). I was so sad. And.. last time I thought wun-tun mee of that stall sucks, last 2 weeks I went back, tried it, it was the best!

My fren reasoned it to me that my taste buds has changed to SH-nese style. I pui pui pui to her.

yucks...

Thank God I still like Hokkien Mee.

Talking about mee, this time I want to eat Shung-Har Mee!!!! hohohoho...

(saliva drooling again..)

7 comments:

Purple~MushRooM said...

Winter is back!
SO envy you going back to KL la... I also miss my family and the food and I missed. My mum didn't cook my favourite chicken rice. And i forgot to bring back the bottle of cincaluk. Eh... got time to bring it back for me? Hehe..

Eileen said...

Daddy~ Mummy~~~~ Food~~~~ Friends~~~~ So envy!!!

Lucky Lazy Lynn said...

It's true that your taste bud would change. Although I had never missed Malaysian food, but there are some food that I especially like. But this trip back, I realized I can no longer eat "prawn mee" and "chow kuey teow", I thought they taste awful. Ironically, whenever I'm back in KL, I crave for western food. I had to have Italian on the second day of Chinese New Year cause I was so sick of Chinese food. Even now that I'm back, I still don't fancy eating Asian yet, need a long break.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

It is so sad that our taste bud can change so easily. So "unfaithful".. sigh...

The mind still cling to malaysian food, but taste bud is rejecting it.. sob sob.

Purple~MushRooM said...

Maybe we ate too much good food here la. Thats what my Hubby says. Thats why not used to street food in KL anymore. Haha!

Eileen said...

I dun eat much good food in Shanghai, as I still eat a lot of my own sick cooking. Haha, I still think I am more suitable to KL's lifestyle, minus the stupid traffic jam & super duper pathetic salary (not as if I am getting a lot here!!).

Elizebeth D.L. said...

princess-- if you don't think of the conversion rate, then it will "look" alot. hahahaha...:p