Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Addicted to Sudoku


There are 2 types of people in the world, one is addicted to Sudoku, and the other is about to be. (quoted from the author of a Sudoku book, Pete Sinden, who now lives & works in London)

I am so addicted to Sudoku lately. And it all started with my mom. She is at level 4th now (they called it "migraine" level, the level that gives you headache). We were competing with each other last time when I was in KL, solving the same set and see who has it done faster. First game, she got it so fast. I was so frustrated and I scrambled the paper and throw it onto the floor. Second game, I was the champion, and my mom was not very happy about it, she said, "play one more time". Haha...

I then bought the book from KL (not sure can get from here or not?). It was really fun!

There was one morning, because of this game, I was seriously late for work.

And last night, I dreamt of all the 5's and 7's and 8's in the 9-square boxes.

So, I told myself. No more sudoku game for the next few days.

By the way, I am at "painless" level. There are "tricky" and "nasty" levels before you reach "migraine". Such cute names... Oh I really love playing it:p

4 comments:

Purple~MushRooM said...

Hahahah! You ah! Sudoku freak!
I used to play it online and I see everyone's score is so bloody high. Meaning, they solve it much much faster than me. I wonder if they are cheating? Heheh.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Mushroom, let's have a "race" when we meet up! kekekeke..

Lucky Lazy Lynn said...

I love Sudoku too but I only like it with pencil and paper. The machine or computer one not fun enough. I'm a addict!!!

Elizebeth D.L. said...

lynn -- same here. Computer one no siok.