Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Love

Jay picked it up from the airport after his business trip from KL. I haven't got a name for her. Hehe...









Finally, my 抱枕!!!!I was screaming when Jay took it out from his luggage. Because he already told me very nicely over the phone he can't bring it back the night before, it was too big. At that time I was a bit disappointed, but I accepted the fact. Now I am hugging it, the happiness is without word can describe!

I was similing to sleep that very same night:) 在我怀抱的是3个月不见的抱枕先生.haha.. However, Jay apparently also like baozhen very much. He kept on fighting for it with me. So irirtating~~~~

I still win in the past 2 consecutive nights!:) Haha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can name it "恩恩", and next time you come back from other place bringing the same present as this, then call it "爱爱".

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Haha... that's indeed a very good suggestion;)