Friday, March 03, 2006

... (dunno what to put as title neh..)

I cannot believe I only got time for my blog until now, at 5.23pm. So busy today.. phew, I am so glad tomorrow is saturday. By the way, today I came to work at 7.45am, have to do a product demo video recording for our products, 3 of us in the team. So tired even each of us only speaking for 1.5 hours. The worst part is, have to assemble and dissemble the products... sweating man~~~

Oh, today temperature hits 15 degree!!!! Yahoooooo... I am gonna take my slow walk to home later, before that, of course stop at the shopping mall first... hehehe... ;)

And I am gonna get Brokeback Mountain DVD tonight from the uncle's store near my house. I haven't bought it before today because i don't know the chinese is called what. Last night I heard a man asking for 断背山 from him,must be this lah... hahahahaa... yes!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well if you have broadband, Brokeback Mountain is within the reach of your hands.

舞者 said...

It's alright Steve. It's Ang Lee, he deserves our support.

Unknown said...

WOMENN>> I am still working lah.. going to die already.. die already.. plans for this weekend all screweddd...

Elizebeth D.L. said...

I never look up to Ang Lee before this movie. Watched Brokeback Mountain on Friday night. It is a great movie. Without much word, he can describe a feeling or a situation with just a few scenes. 手法高操。

I have broadband at home lah, but that is just for checking banking statement, yahoo, hotmail email, and sometimes MSN. By the way, China Telecom is very weird, some of the websites are blocked from accessing. For instance, all the blogspot.com are not accessible. @#$%! I can't blog at my home.

Anonymous said...

Really.. is MSN space blocked too ?

I suppose this is the result of the infamous Great Firewall of China.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

I did not try MSN space. But blogspot is definitely blocked. Ridiculous.

Our company own website (hosted in U.S.), is also blocked. This affected our promotion activities which was announced on website. We could not understand why they are so 专制。