Sunday, March 26, 2006

Chicken Little

I watched Chicken Little last weekend. Damn funny. I laughed like no body business (partly is to release stress), especially the part where the pig tries to input the dollar note into the vending machine to take out a coke at the critical moment. Hahahaha... it made me think of the time at 1 U or KLIA airport, the stupid machine kept resisting my dollar note and I have to really flatten the wrinkled part with my hand because I have no other dollar note except RM50 in my wallet. Although the time was not as critical as the chicken little facing alien moment, but, the stress on the pig's face is as close as mine.. Hahaha... damn funny...:)Did not know U.S. consumer also face this kinda frustration?:p HA!

Side track a bit, China petrol also went up, from RMB 4.28/L to RMB 4.49/L in Shanghai, and a bti different in other states but all went up. No one make complaint, I think because the 21 cent increase is merely just 5% increase, as opposed to our country's earlier 20%+ increase on petrol. Poor Malaysian~~~~~

1 comment:

舞者 said...

Yes, that bit was really funny. As well as the "who are you talking about?" bit.