Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Men really do not listen to us carefully....

Last night, something happened, and it proves to me again, Men are from Mars...

It started like this:

Hubby: "I am going to do laundry tonight, but Black colors only tonight. You have any black dress and shirts want to wash?"

Me: "YES! Wait for me, I go get it!"

So, I throw a total of 5 black shirts to the laundry bag, and continue my cooking session in the kitchen.

After 2 hours later... hubby went to take out the clothes from the washing machine and hang them.

Me:" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! WHY YOU WASH YOUR TOWEL??!!! It's not black!!! And it got a lot of mao-mao that will stick onto the black shirt!!!!!!"

Hubby kept quiet, coz he dulan I yelled so loud.

Look lah, I yelled because I hate all the mao-mao stick onto the black color clothes. They are so irritating! Actually, nowadays I try not to buy black color clothes because they are so easy to get sticked by the mao-mao... eee...

So, proves again, Men really do not listen to us carefully. His towel is not black color. It's blue.... and with mao-mao!!! >_<

5 comments:

Purple~MushRooM said...

Lesson learnt: Never trust man with laundry work.

Anonymous said...

get a dryer then all the mao mao will be gone. tested!!

Lucky Lazy Lynn said...

or get a lint roller to remove the mao mao, few dollars but they remove everything.

Anonymous said...

And I think he is the one saying only black clothes, right?

Shopaholicfern said...

is he hinting something to you?
maybe u shouldn't ask him to do any housework at all lah..