Thursday, April 10, 2008

Can you stop talking?

I realized I cannot work with 2 types of people, coz as soon as they start talking, I am immediately turned off. If they talk longer in their local slang, I feel so agitated I swear I can slap them if my self-control is low.

First type is Beijing-nese, or people from north part of China that speaks in those northern tone. I feel so tired everytime I listen to them talking. The tone is very "circling", a bit like ah-neh-neh type, I feel I can die immediately. And, they love talking. The non-stop sense is very killing me.

Second type is, French whose English is poor. Their frenchie tone, can kill me too. And 50% of the time while they are talking, I totally don't know what they talking about. Arrrghh... torturing.

Today, is my not-so-lucky day. The above 2 types of people, called me at different period of time.

They are so persistent, although my tone (over the phone) is already showing them I very busy (including typing while talking to them, drinking water and making the gulping sound, kept on "eh-hem.. hmm.." all the while they talking), they still talk, and talk, and talk...

1 comment:

Shopaholicfern said...

Non-Stop talking people are like goats grazing grass lah...they can yak & yak & yak non-stop.
have never liked them too.
have u tried "bye!!" and hanging-
up?