Sunday, December 16, 2007

I have a new "pet":)

I am so busy lately, until morning also cannot bangsai. BUT, I must blog about this.

Remember I blogged about the 索爱 phone? Bui Bui bought it for me yesterday! It's christmas & our anniversary gift! yeh yeh~~~~ ;)

Happy! ^_^ But, it was quite stressful to play with a new gadget, I think the aging process is catching up. I almost cried last night when I discovered I cannot transferred my old sms to the new phone (anyone knows how to do that??). Sigh.. all the sweet sms that bui sent to me last time when we dated, can't be transferred (but last time can transferred from old phone one, just dunno how that guy did it last time):(

Anyway, it's really a nice phone. Thank you bui bui:)

p/s: yesterday, supposed to do my ppt in afternoon. Yah, so cham, have to do work on a Sunday. But because we went out buy phone, came back I kept playing with the phone, when I realized I have not done any work, it was already 8pm. Blardy shit...

1 comment:

zewt said...

ask him to send again lor... kakakakaka....