Tuesday, December 04, 2007

stupid bugs, u no chance liao. Muahahah!!

Yay~~~ Bui Bui just sms me and said he has reached airport! He was away few days, for business trip, yah.. again.

Past few days, I am alright, except I don't dare to open the window or balcony door. And outside was hanging the carpet that ayi has washed and hanged there since Sunday. I know it should be dried by last night, but... I really scared once i ppen the balcony door there will be stupid bugs come visiting me, just like last time. You only need 5 seconds to let them in. They damn efficient and damn fast! Of course lah, they fly one... dun pley pley.

OK... which means tonight someone is going to fight to have the bolster with me. It's a headache if both husband and wife loves to hug bolster... eee...

^_^

5 comments:

jam said...

You have been tagged.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

where? when? and what? I can't see from your blog also leh.

apa la lu... pley me ah?

:p

Unknown said...

Talking bout bolster, I miss my bolster so much la. Have to leave it after used it since I was small.... sigh.

Shopaholicfern said...

eh, i dun like bugs too...any creepy crawlies, or flying object, i dun like...

bolster?? get 2 lah..that's what my xx-bf and i used to do..now i'm stuck with 2 bolsters :-)

Elizebeth D.L. said...

can u believe that bolster is not sold in China?

the one I'm hugging everynight is "imported" in our luggage from KL last time.