Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Sony Ericsson,索爱,Love, Affair, Sex-y.....

Sony Ericssion, in Chinese name is called 索爱, if direct translation, it meant "asking for love".

I saw this phone, s500i, at Hong Kong International Airport on Oct 1st. I fell in love.



I thought I have a "puppy love", those love that easy come, easy go. So, I decided to not buy it yet. (I also saw a Bally sling bag in HK airport. I thought I want it and I was going to get it on the way back from vancouver, stopping by at HK also. But, the desire was not there anymore when I come back to the airport)

Today is Nov 15th. I cannot tell you how many times this s500i creeps into my mind lately. It's so sexy... so so so sexy.. and the name, is like its chinese name, it's asking love from me!

Then I realized there's some changes of my attitude to my current Nokia phone.

I easily lose temper at it when it went out of battery.. I even hiam it's screen color is no longer nice. I find fault at its lousy ring tone, and I think it's getting heavy for me, in this era. I have him since May 2005. That time, I think he was cool, leng chai, handsome, yao-yeng, got attitude, and I seriously in love with him that time.

So I was thinking -- is this how those men who are having affair thinks? They saw hot chicks in the airport, went home kept thinking about her, can't help but to fantasize having the hot chicks serve them (ah-hemm..) and then, they start thinking the fat bitch who was sleeping beside them becoming unattractive, silly, fat, yellow face, irrational... etc. Is that how they feel?

That's scary.. I must ask this question to bui bui tonight (poor bui bui, always kena from me whenever I have "creepy" thoughts).

So, how? The only solution is to give them no chance look at hot chick is it? But when I checked out the s500i at the airport, I was having this thinking "aiyah, one look only, won't die one. I won't buy ge lah... my own one is still in good function!" But I was wrong, u just need one look to have the "affair" feeling.

Having said all that... I think I still want to change my phone to s500i!! Yay!!! hohohoh... hey, it's body color was sexy green. I love it!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

come back msia and buy lar :) why so fast fed up with old hp ah? :P i still love my hp very much.... z610i, cool look with my fav rosy pink color. yes now i feel sony ericsson is better than nokia.. :P ahhaha...

Elizebeth D.L. said...

dunno buy or not.. coz read some forum about users of s500i, the keypad seems easy get spoilt, even just used it less than 1 month.

scary... china product, memang tak boleh diharapkan.

Shopaholicfern said...

if u like something, go get it...u only live once and life is short...that's my motto..i support u...go go go.... :-)

Shopaholicfern said...

Eh btw, did u ask bui bui the question?? about how they feel after seeing hot chick..hehe...blog about it and let us know :-)

Anonymous said...

天下哪只猫儿不吃腥!

Unknown said...

Then I want to change my name to Sony Ericsson lor... LOL

Purple~MushRooM said...

Aiyor... ask your bui bui to give you as xmas gift! Since you already bought him an OSIM!

Eileen said...

I am not a green person... Hey, I also thinking of changing phone. Still dunno what to buy... after 3 months only think...