Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Vampire thought

Was watching a DVD with bui last night, about a story that have vampires come out kill peopple at a town in Alaska, because every year there is this 30-days without sunlight at all.

It was a stupid show. But, it makes me wonder...

I asked bui bui, if I kena tangkap by vampire, what will he do? He said he will save me. I then said, but you can only find my cut-off head on the ground wor... how? Then he said he will commit suicide. eeeeeeeee... I don't like this answer.

Then he asked me, what if he was infected and turn into vampire? I said, then I will come let him suck my blood, get myself infected, and turn into vampire together with him. Muahahaa... that is so romantic.

It's such a boh liao movie actually... sigh.. life is so meaningless in Shanghai.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's why I prefer watch ghost movie than vampire movie.

Purple~MushRooM said...

Why is life meaningless in SH? Watching a boh liao movie doesn't mean life is meaningless. I watched Lust, Caution last night. The uncensored version. Ya.. can see Tony Leung Chiu Wai's balls. Hahah. Boh liao or not? Watch it just to see his balls. I lagi boh liao. Hahah.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

oi, i also bought the L,C. hahaha...

i can only watch it after this week. Sibeh busy this week:s...

Elp~~