Tuesday, December 18, 2007

An ah ma that jumps like leopard!!

Subway stopped at Shanghai Sauce Station (aiyah, Shanghai South Station lah), subway door opened, and because today I took the 4th cart, it actually stopped right in front of the Shanghai South Station public toilet.

Just when I realized both toilet cubicles were taken (the red light is on if there is somebody occupying it), suddenly, the red lights diminished. An ah ma opened the toilet door, (some more I can see she just standing up from her squating position), hands still pulling her pants up, within 1 seconds, she jumped out of the toilet cubicle and jumped into the subway, speed is just like a leopard!! (the subway was about to leave, with the dit-dit-dit sound started with door closing).

She didn't wash her hand.

I was standing near the door.

I quickly make way for her, sibeh scared her hand touched me, and, I stand far far far away from where she stand, just in case later she can't stand properly and touched me with her unwashed hand.

It actually made me laugh today, coz I realized an ah ma can actually have the speed of leopard jumping out of toilet and then jumping into the subway, within 1 second. So amazing lah! I wished I could have captured this scene with the phone just now. Wasted.

Shanghai never fail to amaze me, every single day.

4 comments:

Purple~MushRooM said...

How old is the Ah Mah? Somemore can see her pulling her pants up ah? I cannot imagine wor... issit those cubicle toilets at the subway?

Again.. our ever famous saying. This is China and nothing surprises us anymore. Muahahah.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

that ah ma, could be 55-60 years old.

she damn fast in speed! I think she is very healthy.

Shopaholicfern said...

cheena mah...sure healthy lah..ah ma that age, maybe she should join olympics lah..sure come out tops..i just can't wait to be in SH to let it amaze me :-P ... but i really dun like cheenas wor...KL and even this small seremban town is full of siu-lung-lui (cheena ahmoi)...

Elizebeth D.L. said...

fern, faster come, I help you open your eye-sight!