Sunday, November 25, 2007

asdkj

My uni best friend is here over the weekend, we went to eat hotpot.

And.... we saw this translation:
生抽酱油 - Lives Pulls Out the Soy Sauce (I think the correct words is just Soy Sauce leh?)

炸蒜茸 - Explodes the Garlic Deer Velvet (I think it was just called Fried Garlice leh?)

It was really word-by-word direct translation.

Jaws dropped. My uni best fren exclaimed, "gum gai siu geh??!!" He is a Hong Kong-nese.

After dinner, went to The Bund walk walk. Cannot remember this is the how many times I have been walking at The Bund, accompanying visitor. Frankly speaking, I don't like to walk there very much, coz it is crowded, rainy or not rainy days, CROWDED. And, very smelly. I think some of the beggers there pee on the walkway. Yucks. Anyway, I love to take pictures whenever I come to the Bund. Even though I don't like the place, I do think that Tower looks very magnificent at night... very romantic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice view!

Purple~MushRooM said...

I know. I saw that label before. Silly!