Sunday, November 04, 2007

A Saturday...

We went to makan at a place called KL Sakura. It was advertised on the daily newspaper, so we took a cab, went there with excited feeling.

Ordered nasi lemak -- and it came, and I couldn't express how disappointed I felt. Where got nasi lemak without the ikan bilis and sambal one???

The teh tarik sucks too. So bitter. and no teh tarik feel. Only got red-tea with some cheaplak milk feeling. tiu...

I swear, I not going to eat there again. I cook also better than what they have there.

Then we went to Pudong bin-jiang-road, to enjoy the sunset... it was quite nice, not really crowded.


And then, guess what? We saw gamblers, just right beside the binjiang-road. They looked like tourists (local ones of course), but I think they are killing time by gambling a bit, next to the nice scenary.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look like you are missing the nasi lemak very much. I just had it this morning as my breakfast, hehe!

Unknown said...

Aiyah... Nasi Lemak without ikan bilis and spicy sambal really potong stim la. The sunset scene not bad wor.

Eileen said...

Err... not appetizing.. Makes me wanna go mamak lar.. Aiseh.. hungry liao...

Elizebeth D.L. said...

junie - good question. No cucumber. Instead, got choi sum.

I think it is going to zup-lap soon. coz not "real", not cheap, not tasty, and they dare to switch off the lights on one sitting area because no customers except us and anotehr table.

Reena K. said...

好可怜的椰浆饭。。。
Choi sum with nasi lemak is so...yucks!

And look at the chicken pieces, were they over-fried or something?

NOt only served without ikan bilis & sambal, No p.nuts oso :(

Reena K. said...

好可怜的椰浆饭。。。
Choi sum with nasi lemak is so...yucks!

And look at the chicken pieces, were they over-fried or something?

NOt only served without ikan bilis & sambal, No p.nuts oso :(

Purple~MushRooM said...

That nasi lemak picture doesn't appetizing at all. Why got choy sum one??