Friday, November 09, 2007

Last 2 days..

I was terribly sick last 2 days.

Tuesday night, sore-throat. Then I know for sure kanasai this time already.

Wednesday morning, fever, head very heavy, and I can't even walk properly. So, took bui bui's advice, stay at home, and call in to office sick. Whole day slept from 9am - 12noon, woke up, cooked a maggie mee, and then sleep again from 1pm-3pm, woke up drink water, then sleep again 3.30pm - 6pm. In between took those sibeh medicine.

At night, still feel horrible. Can't breath properly also because nose block.

Thursday morning, woke up, feel like crying, coz headache, fever, and worst, started coughing. The phlame is yellowish color. Tiu. Bui bui said I need antibiotic, but the stocks we have were finished by bui bui 1 day ago coz he was sick last week too. No choice, have to drag myself, change clothes, and go to hospital. One thing here, no clinic, u sick, u go hospital. If u got money, u pay couple of hundreds for registration, and then no line up, go see doc. If you not rich, you pay 5 bucks, wait 5 hours in the line to see doc.

I paid RMB 300 registration fees, see a doc in less than 5 minutes. She wanted to test my white blood cell. My eyes roll-big big, I tell her just subscribed me some antibiotic, I no need test blood!! I almost swear at her.

Then, she subscribed me pfizer antibiotic, which is fine (the most expensive in the medicine list). Then, the flu medicine, she subscribed me the one which I was eating for 2 days!! same one which I can buy over the counter in pharmacy outside. So I throw it back at her I said I want another brand. She looked at me, said, "flu needs a process. No magic. This brand is good. You have to take it or leave it."

So, I paid RMB446 in total, went home, cannot go to work coz my head was heavy (and doc said I no fever. @#%$! meng meng got fever she said no fever), and sleep. Bui Bui cooked me porridge in the early morning. He is so sweet... he accompanied me go see doc then he fly for business trip again. sigh...

At night, 8.00pm, i still feel headache, without fever. Then I realized I didn't take coffee for 2 days! (i sai also no energy to bang in the past 2 days can u believe it?) So, I took nescafe 3-in-1, can u believe it, my headache was gone within half an hour???

And this morning, I woke up, feeling healthy and energetic. For the first time, I feel so happy and blessed, to be able to get off the bed and go to work!! I reached office 15 minutes earlier than usual, with a big smile on my face.

Feeling Healthy is so hung-fook!!

4 comments:

Purple~MushRooM said...

Glad that you are well now! Welcome back to work!

angela said...

ahhahaha... babe... should have taken the nescafe on day 1 right..?
hahahaah =)

Elizebeth D.L. said...

still not full recovered yet. But the tham is white color now already...

Flu really got a process. Long process some more.. ee...

Anonymous said...

Walau, your nescafe 3 in 1 works better the prescribed medicines! BTW, I also heard that everything is about money in China. You have to pay few hundred just for registration.