Monday, November 05, 2007

gao-si-gurn

I have a gao-si-gurn customer.

I hate it when they think they are very big, but in fact they just have 1 store in the whole blardy china.

I hate it when its staff talk to us like we are idiot, but in fact, they are the idiots. They also are the biggest liar on earth. e.g. "I called you many times, cannot get you." "but my phone didn't even ring your number at all." "I don't care, I don't know what's wrong but I did call u and u did not pick up my call!"

I hate it when they everything want exclusive, nice, and yet, they don't even want to share a penny.

I hate it when they see good product, they want to sapu all, but historical sales data tell us they cannot eat all the stocks. eat 1/10 also tak boleh. Eat all can mati!!

I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it !!!!!!!!!!

They hire similar type of people -- If your character is very irritating & snobbish & u think you are the best and other people eat shit grow up one, then, you can join this company! And, congratulations, all my company employees will hate u as well!

Blardy shit You listen to me, if not because we have global relationship starting in U.S., u bark whole day whole night I also won't even look at u. tiu nia sing.

5 comments:

Eileen said...

Oh.... work ranting.... yeah.... Oh well.... no comments.... Hope you feel better, gal :)

Purple~MushRooM said...

Aiyah.. don't get upset because of them la. No tiu!

Anonymous said...

Calm down...

Shopaholicfern said...

how about when anyone from that company calls u next time and u feel irritated, scold them in Melayu or any language they can't understand...if not, after u put down the phone, just *ptui* and curse them...

this is wat i do when i get annoyed with people..kikikiki...

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Shopaholicfern - i actually did that too. Pui Pui after put down the phone. hahaha...

thanks guys... i forgotten about this incident already lu:p