Thursday, October 11, 2007

I am back!

I am back from Vancouver.
I missed the city already:( Sob. It was such an enjoyable trip. I love it. Jay loves it more than I do, coz it was the first time for him to be at Vancouver, the Beautiful British Columbia:)

Because of jet lag effect, I was out at 9pm last night, woke up at 4am and forced myself to sleep til 6am. And got to office at 8am, first time in my life.

At the entrance door, my mind was blank. I can't believe I forgot my password to the office!!!!

after several fail attempts, I called my office admin. She was blurred too, she said, "I did not change the code last week. Still same password, 1xx0"

I damn pai seh. I guess I really enjoyed my vacation until I can't remember my office entrance password. hahaha...

Photos are coming up soon:)

No comments: