Monday, October 22, 2007

Clarks Luna Galaxy



This is exactly the pair of boots I bought from Vancouver, Clarks Luna Galaxy (i search website then only know it got a name). It was so comfy! Branded stuff is really different from cheena-made stuff lah, I swear.

I didn't experience any pain at all in this boots!

And I was hoping today's weather can be colder. Dim butt ji, it goes up to 23 degree. Wasted my boots wearing purpose. But I did check weather forecast today - no rain. So, it's good to have "virgin" boots on a great sunny day:)

I am glad there is still something I can do today to make me feel happier :-)

p/s: when I buy that time, I a bit sum-tiah... costs me more than 1,400 renminbi (it was close to 200 CAD dollar, after tax)! I swear I have never spent so much on any shoes in my life. I just afraid "once it started, there's no ending" to this behavior. Help~

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This boot, can't imagine if kick someone's KKJ.... LOL

Purple~MushRooM said...

Wah.. congrats! I waiting for the weather to get a bit colder and it's time to wear boots! Yay!!!

Eileen said...

Really looks very chic & sassy leh. Eh, think of it. We buy those cheap shoes, can tahan weeks or months, but we buy comfy & expensive shoes can tahan for years. Which one are really cheaper after all?

Eh, take pic after you wore the boots can ar? I LOVEEEEEE boots. Mine gonna rot in the shoe cabinet liao :(

Anonymous said...

No worries. So long your hubby can support ma! Eh, why you dun add me into your blogroll leh? I have added you into mine long time liao.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Jam - coz i lazy to update template. hahaha... gimme some times. Your address is in my explorer's favorite lah:)

mimi c",) said...

ah jie...
u okay ah???
fever??
1400 REnminbi.. .
I can buy how many pairs of high heels in Malaysia? assume around RM60+ a pair.....
i can own 12 pairs of high heels... siao man....

recently i went shopping, at first just window shopping, mana tau, that day NOSE on sales.. all shoes 10% discount, very very crowded that i never ever seen. on the same time, my favourite high heel spoilt, so i squeezed myself to walk around in NOSE, within 15 minutes i managed to "scratch" 2 pairs of high heels... and i only spent around 120+, not like u.... 1400 Renminbi for one pair of boots.... gosh.....