Monday, October 22, 2007

sibeh entry

Have you ever feel that you are not quite fit with the organizational culture of the office you working at?

I have this feeling lately. And I don't know what should I do about it. The jokes my colleagues tell, all not funny one, but they laugh like there is no tomorrow. The dishes that they ordered, all not tasty one, but they eat like it was the best dish on earth. The topic they talk about, all so boring one, not like those ones i have with purple mushroom or my other good friends.

Also, I think my assistant has bad influence on me. I think she bad mouth me in office. Lately I realized my colleagues are all abit weird, they like not talking to me. Last time used to talk to me one.

I hate people who bad mouth people. Hey, my mouth can be sibeh ugly in my blog, but I never talk bad about a single bad word of her in the office to anyone ok. This is called professionalism.

Sibeh assistant. Make me feel like seeing a psychiatrist. Tiu nia sing. I hope you continue sibeh fat!!!! @#$%!

>_<

Why no head hunters called me one?????????

I miss my ex colleagues in KL...:(

I supposed to PMS last week, until now also don't have, and it's making me feeling very agitated easily!!

Could it be I have menapouse??? Tiu loh!!!!!
..elp~

6 comments:

Purple~MushRooM said...

Eh.. I many months didnt get my period liao. If menopause also happen to me first la!

You are not alone la. I never fit into the culture here. The dishes they order is not nice, they speak shanghainese, and they talk about china politics and stock market which I have no clue of what the heck they talking about.

I told my hubby that i wish I work in a company like his where there are so many expats and they can talk abt the same topic and eat nicer food.

I lagi sad... I cant even read chinese. And my boss now wants me to learn up chinese which is sibeh hard for me. I lack of language skills. :(

So, don't be sad. You are not alone!

Elizebeth D.L. said...

yah, why eat same rice can produce different people one??? sama sama chinese, taste pun different:(

I am gonna stop eating lunch with them for this week. Give myself a break. Give my ear a break!

zewt said...

it's amazing you still havent sack her... or u cant?

Elizebeth D.L. said...

zewt, you are right. My company so called culture does not have "sack people" element.

they all grow old and die within the company eventually.

Eileen said...

Eh, why cannot be pregnant meh?

I really think hor the chinese culture make our temper bad also. Wukakakaa... even though I also dislike my ah neh neh company, but the comforting thing is after office hours I am with Malaysian people. You gals sure know what I mean.

See, my skin also better, I lose a bit of weight and I am loved. Wukkakaka... Less cursing and better temper. Ok, I shouldn't go back to China, unless the offer is that good. Muahaha...

Take care gals...

Anonymous said...

I believe it is the culture shock. Hope you suiting to it sooner or later.