Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Men are made of wood

I think men are made of wood.

They cannot understand why women needs more than 2 pairs of shoes, coz they only have 2 pairs of shoes - one is for going to work, another one as sport shoes.

They cannot understand why women like to risk having toes pain and still want to stick the feet into the lethar shoes, and got herself pain whole day, and causing bleeding or bengkak on toes.

They cannot understand why we risk our lives just to wear nice looking high heel shoes.

Instead, when you complaint to them you have a bad day coz the new shoes causing you pain and uncomfortable time and your toes bengkak, their only comment is, "throw that stupid shoes away." instead of asking "how's your little toes honey? is it serious? let me kiss kiss it.."

>_<

last night have a cold war with hubby because of this.

After we come to talking terms, he still dare to make such a comment "this stupid shoes make us cold war for few hours, let's throw it away."

The almost dimmed fire got flame up again...

I hate that Men are from Mars, and we women are from Venus. Bleah!

7 comments:

Purple~MushRooM said...

Hahaha... I think I am also from MARS. You always see me in the same pair of shoes. And if the shoe cause me pain... I just don't wear it anymore. Hahahaha. I am from MARS.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

yah, i can't figure out how can you satisfied with same pair of shoes?

I think you have other hobby. You... have 3 gucci purse!!! kekekkee..

zewt said...

hey... you cant understand why we love football either...

men are from football pitch, women are from shopping complexes... more specifically in your case... shoes stores.

Eileen said...

LOL at Zewt's comment comparing football pitch and shopping complexes.

For my case, I am a seasonal Mars and seasonal Venus person. And also depends on situations and things. I am just complicated gua. Hahaha... But I guess female & male I just build to be different and that's why we are attracted to each other :D

Elizebeth D.L. said...

actually, zewt is correct.
He bought a world map (those big size paper, laminated one) from UBC bookstore at Canada in our last trip. The bloody world map costs CAD$20, that's RMB 150, or Ringgit 75++. I cannot understand why he needs the map, some mroe so mah fan, have to roll it coz if not sure kemek in our luggage...

ok lah, i accept the fact that men and women do think differently.

Anonymous said...

It is because 女人心,海底针。

Unknown said...

My mum used to call me 'KAYU', but hor... I agree with zewt, only I'm more to F1 than football... haha