Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Such a happy day~~

I am very happy today, because I accomplished booking a trip!!!

Our first option was Huangshan, but this silly mountain, never expect its hotel renting out like pieces of hot cake even in non-peak season, ALL hotels are left with no more rooms. Feeling devastated (wasted my weekends checking out how to go up the mountain, by what means of transportation can fit 3 of our different schedule, and checking all the remarks make to the hotels up the hill - none of them looks good, and bloody expensive with 930 per night and with just 2 star standard (even though it stated it is 4 star), and some more got the guts to tell me they are all not available coz full already!!)

Tell u, turning down by bloody expensive but cheap looking hotel is quite dulan. More dulan when the receptionist there is LCLY attitude.

And, thought Ctrip can save me. dim-butt-ji, this bloody ctrip, make me fill in so much info, and the last page tells me, "sorry, ALL hotels are fully booked during the period you put in. Please try again with other dates." My flame was up til my nose already I tell u...

I might never have the mood for this bloody Huangshan in the future anymore. I am contented just looking at pictures on the travel magazines. HAHA..

So, we book another trip to another city (Shhh.... can't tell the city name here. Will show u photos later lah. Don't want to expose too many secrets over here). Compare here compare there. Trying to pursuade myself it is OK to just stay in 3 star hotel but at the end, I can't. I realized whenever I think of 3-star hotel, i think of dirty toilet, cockroach running, maybe got rats, or mosquitos... eeeeeeeeeeee... so at the end, booked a 4-star hotel. It had better be the real 4-star!

So, here I am, waiting for the trips to come:)

Hohohohohoho....

and.. it had better NOT be a raining day!

5 comments:

Purple~MushRooM said...

Good choice lar... go Huangshan is like going to Tibet. very san-fu one.

I hope you enjoy the place you are going. I know I did. It's jaw dropping experience! Amazing!!

Eileen said...

Muahahaha... depends lar. I love nature, so Huangshan is my thing. But the 3-days after effect kills me. I didnt workout last time mar.

Hope you enjoy the trip!

Anonymous said...

I want to go! I want to go! BTW, I add you liao!

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Jam - I assume u mean u want to go to huangshan? When? not now loh, NO ROOMS~~~~~~~~

Anonymous said...

No, no, no. I wish to go, but I already booked a trip to Jiuzhaigou, Huanglong and Mt.Emei.