Thursday, September 20, 2007

Cultural Shock... again

I always find "amazing" scene on subway. Sometimes I can laugh it off, sometimes my eyes nearly popped out, sometimes i was pissed.

Today, I saw a woman, quite big breast (but not extremely big, how to say leh... u won't say WOW if you see her breast size, but you also won't say it is small, that kinda size), she was making her way to the subway exit door (today, very crowded, don't know why), and I saw with my own eyes that she doesn't care and use her breast to brush through the crowd, and her breast was really brushing through of a man's back!! No shy, no embarrasement, she just did that!!

My eyes nearly popped out.

The man doesn't seem to mind (who will mind???). The girl doesn't seem embarassed.

So, guys, do you want to come to Shanghai for this? "FOC" service oh~~~ :-)

5 comments:

Eileen said...

Wakaka... when I go clubbing, a lot of guys also wanna rub their stupid 2$#^#&$%^@#$ things on me. (eh, why am I saying this?!?!?)

Oh, in SH the gals also rub their breasts on me (I mean in the subway!!!) What's wrong with me today, talking weird...

Friday syndrome!

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Got one time there's a stupid guy stick his big belly agaist my back, sticky some more (summer). I was very pissed, I told him off "your belly is touching me!".

He just moved 1 mm away from me after that.....

>_<

Purple~MushRooM said...

I remembered last year I was in a bus, the guy walked pass me and his hands touched my buttocks.

I smacked him! He somemore angry wanted to scold me. Then my hubby scolded him. Then he quiet and went to the back.

Unknown said...

Wahhh... I want! See my working company got project in SH or not... kekeke. :P

Lucky Lazy Lynn said...

Those boobs must be plastics hence they can't feel it when the 'brush' against strangers!