Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Moon Cake

We received mooncakes or mooncake vouchers from office (yes to all staff), agency, and suppliers lately.

All moon cake package share the same characteristics. BOX very big and very nice!!!!

This is we bought one. I love its strawberry flavour.

This is from Bui Bui's business partner, the traditional look, and in steel box:

This one from my another agent, looks like very cheena feel with all the butterflies and flowers and the English-feeling pink color. (what kinda mix is this?) Oh, the box very nice quality. Hard one. Paper bag also same set.

Then the most canggih one, from bui bui's office, to every staff. So nice. It is worth 288 per unit oh~ Box very big, very quality feel:

Open, inside is like that. Oh, the open-edge there, is magnetic some more!

Below the moon cake, is these 2 colorful boxes, they are cakes! wow...

I don't like mooncake without egg yolk inside. So, all those green bean flavor, dou-yong flavor and mut cha cha flavor, how huh? How to finish eating?

Time to call friends to come to our house for Moon Cake party liao! Hehehe..

(looking at the photos, then only realized the table is really in a mess!)

4 comments:

Purple~MushRooM said...

You have so many moon cake given by the boxes. Me, not even a single piece of moon cake received from anyone.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

purple mushroom, u come my house we eat moon cake, want?

the red box, steel one, got egg yolk.

Unknown said...

So nice, me here can't even see moon cake at all.

Eileen said...

I have to buy my own moon cake. I only like plain lotus WITHOUT EGG YOLK... I will dig it out and leave it there. Wakakaka... dun scream at me!!!

We only got 1 box from Standard Chartered this year... I brought a few liao....

elizabeth d.l. I wanna join ur mooncake party!!!