Wednesday, September 19, 2007

@#$%!

I realized the locals here, is indeed very "stupid".

They went on leave, came back, checking email, and without looking through the whole inbox, started replying email. Asking you questions that have already been answered in subsequent emails and some more dare to cc big boss, want to look as if they are very hardworking after coming back from holiday.

tiu nia sing.... for goodness sake, browse through the whole inbox, use the "sort" function by "subject", and read every single reply, you DUMB ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@#$%!!!

I replied by attaching the email that I replied earlier, "please see attached email on this matter that has already been solved. Btw, the email was cc to you too", also cc big boss, to that person. He sure dulan, but I don't bloody care.

4 comments:

Eileen said...

I believe that will happen. Eh, even Malaysians do that too... sad to say... So is good that everything is in black & white

Elizebeth D.L. said...

but stupid right? he ain't the first day working (he is OLD some more).

Sigh. I miss Malaysian colleagues. they are much smarter.

Purple~MushRooM said...

Hahaha. How come your company so many stupid ppl. Lucky my team is quite sharp one. They help me solve issues. Haha.

Unknown said...

Not only your side, my side here too!