Sunday, July 16, 2006

Honey's 33th Birthday!:)

Yesterday was my honey's 33th birthday. We actually celebrated on Saturday, I belanja him to eat Italian steak (yes, for once, take cheena food out of our mind). Purposely booked a quite high-class restaurant, to avoid those cipet cheena ah pek talking loudly next to us, or smoking those cheap cigaratte next to us. Turns out, is American sitting next to us, behind us, and right across us. So, it turns out that we are right -- those irratating cheena cipet uncle could not afford this kinda meal. MUAHAHAH!!!! Great!!!!!!!! (gone hay wire again whenever mention about cipet cheena ah pek, and mind u, I have my OWN set of meaning about cipet, so don't simply accuse me for being rude! How rude I am also not as bad as those cipet uncle.)


my honey ordered a T-bone steak. :) yum yum

Then yesterday afternoon, I arranged a courier boy to pick up a cake I ordered from my favorite cake house over here, to send to our house. hehehe.. J was quite surprised to see the cake. He acted like a small kid, happily waiting for me to put up the candle (is abit lao tu about the candle... really cheena feel eh).


He made 3 wishes after I sing the Happy BD song, and blow out the candle:)


By the way, they (cake house) can't even spell "honey"... I really wanted to cry when I see this message on the cake.... aiyoh-eh... "honey" is not a common word in china??? sigh...

Anyway, the cake was really great taste:) We both love it.

I wish my honey everyday also very happy, healthy, and wealthy. hahahaa....:P Happy Birthday!!! CHEERS~~~:)


(by the way, do you guys know that J had never had a chance to view my blog because china server does not allow any blogspot access? So, he can never guess what I complaint, compliment, happy about, mad about on the blog. hahahaha...)

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Yeah, it goes the same to Angela when she was in China, she can't excess to blogspot. how come you can ah ?

angela said...

i was just about to ask the very same question! how come ah?!

Elizebeth D.L. said...

our server route through Hong Kong mah... so can loh.

I would be very surprised if my "statistics country" poll there will see any china flag....

angela said...

hahahahaha!
good la, at least u got blogger access...
back then (in my suffering days!) i had only friendster blog.. *boring*

angela said...

out of curiosity as i couldn't make out what is the word, what did the IDIOTS put on your hubby's cake instead of honey?!

Elizebeth D.L. said...

instead of "honey", he/she put "horay".

Why Why Why?? I even wrote down on the paper to them, I don't think my writing is messy also..

nicknooo said...

ok what, "happy birthday to my horay", means your honey brings your joy that makes you go "horay" (even though it's wrong spelling) but what the heck, you guys loves the cake, and your honey happy like a little kid.

舞者 said...

Jay looks so young and vibrant at 33. This is my indirect birthday greeting to Jay.

angela said...

muahahahaha!
u must write CAPITAL LETTERS over there, and must be like very clear one, like computer print out like that! or else they just don't get it!!!
those muthafckers...

Unknown said...

Muahahahahahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... "happy birthday to my horay" instead of "honey". Probably they thot honey is a name of a person and they thot it might be a typo... :p (Trying to be smart..)
As the high class restuarant, you may be glad to see Americans at the next tables, but do you think they will be disappointed ah? See another Chinese "looking" Malaysian couple??? :p Just kidding... hehe... don't get mad.