Monday, July 17, 2006

Count Down

Another 14 days, and I am going back for KL for 2 weeks:)

However, this time, I do not feel the excitement that I felt when I went back in May. This time, I kept on thinking, "what's so happy about it? I still need to return to this sucky land after the happy 2 weeks, and suffer more." I'm a bit pessimistic eh?

And this trip, will use up my whole year annual leaves. Bloody 15 cheena standard labor annual leaves, just like that, finished.

Some might be questioning, why such a short notice going back this time? I will tell you the reason when we meet up for mamak lah, Okie?:)

I will call you guys. Wait for my calls~~~

11 comments:

Unknown said...

R u Pregnant? ???

舞者 said...

Ha, straight to the point. Not answering is admitting, Deisy.

nicknooo said...

Good ! are you going to deliver your baby in China (than he/she will become China citizen wor), sure you don't want that way.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

-------

I am so speechless....

NO!!! Not pregnant, and it won't happen this year. No, I should say, it won't happen when I am in China. My baby ain't gonna be made in China.

angela said...

yah man! who wanna be "dat" citizen!!! tiu.......

My Blog from the Past said...

hey, just clicked on the link from vincent to get to you.

Haven't heard from you since the dinner with chin how at wong kok in ss2

So you r in china. Give me a call when you are back in KL.

angela said...

nooooooo!
i'd rather buy nike made in india than nike made in cheebai land.
because at least u can be rest assured that they spell N-I-K-E correctly in india!!!

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Angela, HAHAHA... that's a good one!

I blog for little nike,

hey are you that leng chai from CSU? hahaha... you worked for nike now meh? no more british tobacco??? HOW ARE YOU?! I call u when I go back in Aug ok?

Elizebeth D.L. said...

sorry, I just realized it is "nikki", not "nike"...

DAMN!!! I am "localized"!!!!! just like they sell caca-cala, or SQNY instead of coca-cola, or SONY.

I am so helpless with this "localization" process... help me... help ME!

Elizebeth D.L. said...

BTW, jc, are you a malaysian too? Tried to visit your page, but seems you only registered as a user but no blog:p

angela said...

eh JC is june lah.....
*boing*