Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Yeah!!!!! :p

YEAH!!! Salary is out today, I just checked. It is out and safe in my bank account that I opened with sweat and swear 2 days ago. Hohoho...

So used to get salary on every month's 15th back in Malaysia, so, it was a bit sun-fu to wait for salary over here, which is out in every month's end of the month. Like very long time have not tasted the feeling of receiving salary. hehehe... Although my hubby has been supporting me financially lately, I did not feel good. Maybe I am too used to spending my own money. Yes, I like to spend my own money, but at the same time I like to keep the pocket money that my hubby gives me every month. hahaha... different thing mah, pocket money is to keep one. Salary is to spend one. Hahahaha... MUAHAHAHAHA...

While I was writing this entry, I overheard my colleague complaining last night she went to Carrefour, on the way back she got a cab, just when she was opening the taxi door to get in, she was being pushed away by a 20+ year old girl, the girl rudely said the cab was stopped by her, not by my colleague... My colleague was stunned. Oh by the way, my colleague is not shanghainese too, she is from hong kong.

Another bad incident in China... or ... another cultural shock? When is this gonna end?? Sigh......

Actually, would any shanghainese feel offended reading my blog? Eh, no bad feeling... I am just anti-spitting, anti-no-queeing-up, and anti-粗鲁行为。That's all..

恭喜发财!万事如意!年年有余!心想事成!

No comments: