Sunday, January 15, 2006

New Hair Style

Getting a hair cut yesterday afternoon, thought it was a simple hair cut, 1 hour 搞定 type. But then... under the powerful pursuasion from the hair stylist, he has my permission to perm my hair!! These powerful tongue hair stylists... really a good piece of 材料to be direct selling personnel, Amway should recruit him.

It actually looked quite nice. When Jay came to get me at the end of the session (2.5 hours later), he by-passed my seat, without recognizing I am his wife. Hahaha... it was funny.

It came with a high price though - the price I paid for my hair style yesterday, is enough for Jay to do his hair cut for 50 times. No kidding.

That's how I spent my Sunday afternoon, in a windy & chilled shanghai winter.

2 comments:

舞者 said...

A year ago, Jieyin saw the same tricks in Xi'an. That guy tried persuading her to get her hair straightened and get her hair dyed -- whatever it takes to get Jieyin pay more. But the guy picked the wrong girl to mess with.

Orange Cheng said...

I have to say, it is also in Shanghai, not xi'an.