Wednesday, January 25, 2006

An entry from Shanghai Daily Press

This is very interesting... I am more curious why that woman woke up at 2am and walked in her yard, in a winter time, than her story of being hit by a frozen sock.


January 25, 2006
Woman attacked by a sock
Related entries: Metro
A WOMAN, surnamed Lin, was hit by a frozen sock when she went for a walk in her yard, Shanghai Evening Post reported today.

Lin searched her yard and all she found was a frozen rolled up sock.

“My stomach hurt after eating dinner, and I was unable to sleep, so I got up at 2am to take a walk. Suddenly something hard hit my head and I felt immediate pain. I searched for what had hit me, and all I could find was a sock.” Lin said.

“No one throws things into my yard, let alone throwing a sock at 2am. Maybe the sock was wrapped into clothes when it was washed, and as it hung to dry it became frozen and then fell,” she said.

Lin put the sock along with a note on her gate this morning, in an attempt to find its original owner.

1 comment:

舞者 said...

Yeah, I throw frozen socks at random neighbours sometimes.